Law School
So the best thing has happened today... we found out where we are going for LAW SCHOOL!!! If you cannot tell already - we are going to the University of Tulsa! It has been a long hard road and I finally feel like we are moving ahead with our plans. Sorry to all my Phoenix pals, yes I did want to come home because I miss you all and now I'm going to a place where I don't know anyone, but I LOVE TULSA!!!
Here are just a few points on why Tulsa is Awesome. First they have a Zoo need I say more! As well as various museums (Air and Space, Art and Stuff). They also have many parks, Lakes, and Rivers. There are FOUR seasons, can you believe that FOUR seasons with like snow, leaves, flowers and heat.... cool!!! The average age is 34 unlike St. George where it is like 95ish. I am just so excited about going to Tulsa, maybe a little too much but I'm in love I just cant help it.



Congratulations! That is great news.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world, by the way. I'm excited to be able to follow what is going on in your lives... now that you are moving away. I guess we should have hung out more while you still lived in Utah. Do you know when you are moving?