Wanderer

So... Spencer had an interesting night! I woke up to Spencer opening and shutting the bedroom door really fast, I thought he was getting up to go to the bathroom, but he kept banging the door. Eventually he went in and did who knows what and makes it back to the bedroom. Then starts moving items around and I finally get frustrated and yell "Spencer! Get to Bed". However, he is standing partially naked in the bedroom, I think he is trying to get dressed. He had two undershirts on but no bottoms. So I then yell "Put some bottoms on!" he heads to the dresser but is trying to put on some gym shorts. So it is at this point that I realize Spencer is sleep walking and I go over and get him dressed with much effort - taking off the extra clothes and putting on whats missing, then forcing him to bed. Then he starts tossing and turning and I hear in his best phone voice "This is Spencer how may I help you?". At this point I just start laughing because its 2:48 am and Spencer is very cute when drugged. Eventually I get back to sleep but once I wake up and start moving about the house I have found things in places they don't belong, toothbrush in the cabinet, paperwork in the bed, sigh... and blame goes to poor Spencer. I told him this whole story - he denies everything but did admit to taking a Ambien at 12:30, which Spencer wants everybody to know, was prescribed. To all the family that knows Kim's Ambien story I think I have found the culprit to their strange behavior. Every time I think about Spencer midnight wanderings it brings tears to my eyes!

Comments

  1. In my opinion you should have just let him dress himself and see what you woke up to in the morning! At least there is never a dull moment living with a Coons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is too funny! You should have recorded it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts