Welcome to the Real World
I cannot believe how fast this week went by. I was pretty lazy all week, not wanting to clean or wake up, maybe that is why it went by so fast? We got a few last things in order before we became too busy, such as a getting our new Oklahoma Licenses. I think that they are funny looking, fortunately not the pictures, but Oklahoma is written across the top and the font looks like it came straight from the musical. Every time I look at it I just want to shout at the top of my lungs OKLAHOMA WHERE THE DA DA DA DA DA DA DA (that is all I know of the song).
On Saturday we felt we needed to get out of the house and Spencer had been watching TV and saw a cool place to go. It is called Dave and Busters and is the equivalent to Chucky Cheese, however it is for adults. The food was amazing, it tasted like real food, like the BBQ chicken tasted like it came right off the grill and the mashed potatoes still tasted like mashed potatoes. Then you get a card full of "coin" points and we went to the arcade and killed some terminators. It was a really fun place and you don't feel dirty after touching the games!
Our kitchen turned into a war zone this week. I did not want to do it but the Cockroaches were not listening to my demands. If they left me ten percent of rent they were free to roam unfortunately for them, they did not listen. When it comes to kitchen terrorism I have a Zero tolerance policy! Lucky for us they are young and inexperienced roaches so hopefully the battle will be short. In fact we have not seen them for a few days, unless Spencer has seen them and not told me, which is wise. In fact we have a system in place, if I am in the mood to cook He will go in the kitchen first take a look a round do what he has to do and then yell the all clear. Hopefully it will be a short battle with little life's lost.
Today Spencer goes to the first day of his Law School Orientation. The tomorrow morning I get up bright and early to start my work Orientation. The real world is starring straight at us and we have to face the music. It will be good for us to get out of the house, meet some folk, and get going with the real world.


Comments
Post a Comment