Spifferito
Can time stop speeding by? I have been realizing that time goes by so much faster when you are older. As a child I felt that Christmas could not come soon enough! However, now I feel that time is going by way to fast, I swear it was just March! But Spencer and I are doing great, week after week just flys by and maybe before we know it He will have pasted the Bar!
Spencer is really enjoying school. He recently got a job working for BarBri (Its just like Kaplan, but just for Law School). He will work a grand totally of one hour a week. However, he will get to take the Bar Prep courses for free! A total savings of a couple thousand!
My work has been going ok, I am very ready to be done training! This last week I have started working in the Children's Hospital which has been interesting and frustrating at the same time. The kids are really cute but they are way out of my comfort zone, I have only worked with adults in the Hospital and preemies. So that whole 3 to 12 year old range throws me for a loop! But it has been a great learning experience and I can not wait till it is done!
Rusty has had a fun week! Last weekend he opened his stitches on his back two legs...yeah! It looks so painful and it has been a hard fought battle to keep them covered up. But this week has been particularly nasty for him. Spencer still works for Parentlink at 5 am and The Wienze like to sit with him in the recliner and get a little longer of a snooze in. But one day Spencer was repositioning and sat on the puppy's bad legs, the he was limping around the house. It is always a mad dash for me to get out of the house so I told Spencer to give Rusty some pain killers and a benedril. When I got home from work Rusty seem to be doing great, but I took him for a car ride to best buy (3rd season of Big Bang came out!). After a ride in the car he promptly came home and started throwing up everywhere!! It would not stop and it lasted till the next day, anytime he would eat anything he would throw up an hour later! I thought he was having a problem because we give him too much human food. But I googled and learned that NSAID's (advil, Ibuprofen...) can give dogs stomach problems. So I asked Spencer how much he had given the Wienze, 200 milligrams. The vet told us 1ml for every pound... he is almost 10lbs.... he had a wee bit of an over dose. But Rusty is now doing well and keeping down his food and Spencer is not allowed to sit on him anymore!
Overall we have had a good week of moving and grooving. We feel pretty lucky for all of our blessing. We miss all of our family and friends but the Wienze is doing a great job of keeping us busy!
The Wienze was really tired but we were staying up late, so we wrapped him up in his blanket and set him on the couch. When it was really time for bed he started whimpering to come join us but he was too lazy to walk!
Spencer is really enjoying school. He recently got a job working for BarBri (Its just like Kaplan, but just for Law School). He will work a grand totally of one hour a week. However, he will get to take the Bar Prep courses for free! A total savings of a couple thousand!
My work has been going ok, I am very ready to be done training! This last week I have started working in the Children's Hospital which has been interesting and frustrating at the same time. The kids are really cute but they are way out of my comfort zone, I have only worked with adults in the Hospital and preemies. So that whole 3 to 12 year old range throws me for a loop! But it has been a great learning experience and I can not wait till it is done!
Rusty has had a fun week! Last weekend he opened his stitches on his back two legs...yeah! It looks so painful and it has been a hard fought battle to keep them covered up. But this week has been particularly nasty for him. Spencer still works for Parentlink at 5 am and The Wienze like to sit with him in the recliner and get a little longer of a snooze in. But one day Spencer was repositioning and sat on the puppy's bad legs, the he was limping around the house. It is always a mad dash for me to get out of the house so I told Spencer to give Rusty some pain killers and a benedril. When I got home from work Rusty seem to be doing great, but I took him for a car ride to best buy (3rd season of Big Bang came out!). After a ride in the car he promptly came home and started throwing up everywhere!! It would not stop and it lasted till the next day, anytime he would eat anything he would throw up an hour later! I thought he was having a problem because we give him too much human food. But I googled and learned that NSAID's (advil, Ibuprofen...) can give dogs stomach problems. So I asked Spencer how much he had given the Wienze, 200 milligrams. The vet told us 1ml for every pound... he is almost 10lbs.... he had a wee bit of an over dose. But Rusty is now doing well and keeping down his food and Spencer is not allowed to sit on him anymore!
Overall we have had a good week of moving and grooving. We feel pretty lucky for all of our blessing. We miss all of our family and friends but the Wienze is doing a great job of keeping us busy!


Comments
Post a Comment