Tree, Rope, and A Puppy
We have been feeling guilty that the Weinze is stuck inside all the days long. I take him for a long walk once a day around the neighborhood. He loves to be in the outside world. When we are on our walks I have noticed that He runs on the grass and walks on the sidewalk, sooo cute! So Spencer and I have been thinking since we were on the ground level and there was all this grass in front of our porch we could tie Weinze up outside while we sit and enjoy the weather.
So finally on Saturday I bought the supplies and we tested it out. Unfortunately it did not work so well. We could not get the Stick thing into the ground, and when we attached him to our chairs he could not get out far enough, but he could go through the bushes. We eventually heard some yelping and he had twisted him self around and around in a bush. So we attached him to the tree that was far enough from the bushes however, it also kept him away from us and he would whine for attention.
But it was a valiant effort! Weinze loved being outside and we enjoyed the weather, which has just lovely. The trees have just started to turn and it is never over 85, with almost no humidity!
Spencer has been doing well in school. He came home the other night all excited about the study abroad programs. He realized that doing 12 credits over the summer in Geneva and Ireland was cheaper, by 90% even with room and board, than a regular semester at TU. So we will definitely be looking into that.
Work is work. I am definitely learning to shut my mouth and let things go. I have to take a breather every once in a while and I hope I get some kind of personal growth from all this.
All in all this week has been a much better week. Partial from getting organized with my expectations and realizing that a good smelling candle can make a huge difference.


Comments
Post a Comment