Ghost Wienz

We survived the first couple of weeks of the new year. Spencer is starting his second semester of school and is enjoying his classes. Because of his history major background he is really enjoying Constitutional Law. But Spenceraw is really worried about Criminal Law because he doesn't like it when people get stabbed.
This semester I am only taking three classes, Psychology, Political Science (which Spencer is really excited about because he can tell me what he learns in Constitutional Law), and Nutrition-which I am taking online. I just go to each class one night a week, which makes working and taking care of Spencer/Wienz manageable
We have been doing really well on our new goals for the year, now lets just see if we can keep it going!!
Last night Spencer was playing with the Wienz and took him into our room out of my sight. The next thing I see is a dog running up to me covered in Baby Powder and Spencer running behind him say "Watch out for the Ghost Wienz!!"
"Ghost Wienz"
It was pretty funny except for the clean up, but as Spencer would say, "It Was Totally Worth It!!"

Comments

  1. I have no trouble at all picturing that! :)I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts