Arizona Extravaganza

Spencer and I just got back from our amazing trip in Chandler, AZ (the best place on earth!).  We were able to fly in Thursday afternoon (Going to AZ, the Time Zone change was kind to us).  It was so hard to leave my babies (Wienz and Max) but I have not been home for over a year and a half, I had to go!  I did my best not to worry about them and I only had one dream about wienz the whole time. (There was a flood in the mountains -we were mountain people- and we were getting everyone to safety, then I see my Wienz trying to swim to me, so I jump in after him and get sucked into a drain that turns into a portal..., yes you needed to know that)
The whole reason we came to AZ was to see my Mom's Kindergarten program E-I-E-I Oops!  It based on the song Old McDonald Had A Farm, however the Cows would not moo and all the other farm animals were trying to get them to moo.  It was really cute and as always Mom did such a great job!  
"E-I-E-I OOPS" The Kindergarten Program
Of course it is hard to be in Arizona and not want to soak up a few sun rays!  We had such a great time being with my family.  Spencer was able to run around town with my dad, doing Lawyer things.  And what is a trip back home without a little bit of shopping.
Enjoying a wonderful Arizona "Spring" day!
Of course the best part of being back home was just being able to enjoy each others company.  It is a very exciting time in the Knowlton household, with Spencer and I in Tulsa, then Jason and Bryn moving to Virginia for Bryn's grad school, a lot is changing.  But there is one thing that will never change, mowi sitting in the middle of it all.
Doing what we do best, getting together and gabbing
Saturday afternoon we had a big bash at the house.  I was desperate to see all my good friends again, since I never make it home as often as I like.  I was so busy that I didn't get any pictures taken (now that is busy, just ask Spencer).  We had a great time, Spencer made some homemade hamburgers, we cut up a juicy watermelon and caught up on all the news.

Keith, Katie, Grandma, Shae, Spencer, Tracie, and Bryn
I miss Arizona a LOT!  I was so heart broken to leave but I guess we have to work towards our future... bummer.  We are more than hopeful that we will get back to Chandler for Christmas and that will be a whole week long bash, yeah!  

Miss Mowi

We left for home late Sunday night.  The plane took off late, the people sitting in front of us were loud drunks, then our car wouldn't start, then we got lost on the freeway (yes I know how to drive on freeways but Oklahoma is crazy!).  So by the time we got home it was around 1:30am (Did I mention I had work at 6am...).  I was so happy to see my bed but I had to yell at Spencer to stop petting my head.  Turns out he wasn't, Max was just so happy we were home he felt the need to eat my hair.

Comments

Popular Posts