The Best Week

We had such a blast with my family in Arizona and were totally bummed to jump right back into life. I was so "happy" last week getting up at 5am when I only went to bed at 2am. But I really had a great day at work as well as the rest of the week. Spencer's summer schedule has a bit more down time than before. He actually has every Tuesday and Thursday off, with his internship on Friday mornings. That means he is at home when I get off work 3 days a week!! I come home skipping and jumping to see my hubby and we are able to play and relax (what a crazy idea!).  That has made these last two weeks "Da Bomb"!!



Spencer made me the best Cinnamon rolls on earth!!  I was really sad to leave the AZ and all I wanted in the airport was a Cinnabon and there was none to be had.  So on a Tuesday afternoon, Spencer whipped me up a bunch and I washed  my woes away with sugar!

We also had the Rapture this week... few that was a close one!!  I am glad to see that all my friends are still here on this earth with us... mmm or where we left below?  There actually happened to be a big storm that rolled in that night.  So Spencer, Me, and the pups curled up on the couch, turned the lights off, and watched the rapture roll on in and it was a lovely evening!


Comments

Popular Posts