Memorial Day Weekend



This is a picture off of Wiki, right cove, no clue who the people are!
Can I just say Yeah for three day weekends!  We didn't even do all that much but it was still the best weekend ever!  Heck it is only Monday night and I cannot even remember what we did Friday night, we must have relaxed the crap out of it.  Saturday morning we cleaned the church and later on went over to a Law buddy of Spencer's to have a BBQ and socialize.  We have not done a whole lot of that socializing thing in the past year.  We don't do change very well and I was really only starting to be a person again around January (well at least that is my excuse!).  I am just now really starting to enjoy Tulsa. I wanted out of Tulsa so bad last fall but now I find myself feeling sad if we left!  Sunday nursery was a breeze, we barely had any kids at all.  Today we went shopping for some cute clothes, well I did and made Spencer come along.  Then we made our way out to Skiatook Lake.  A few families from the ward get together, BBQ, play in the water, and have a good time.  We watched a drowning, the whole sha-bang, from them taking the little girl out of the water to the gurney being loading on the ambulance.  The girl was fine don't worry, responsive and everything, it was all precautionary.  But the kids thought it was cool to see a fire truck!  It was a fun day in the sun and we got to leave Tulsa and see something besides a traffic cone!

Side Note:  Spencer did a great job on his finals and he got PlayStation 3 back from the police.  Remember when we got robbed, well the people who took it or bought it from them (whatever) tried to change the netflix account and it emailed us with his name and address.  So we sent the police over and they confiscated it.  Spencer went to the hearing to prove that it was ours, he was all lawered up, but he won by default because the other party did not show up.  So you can guess what he has been doing all weekend ;)  Some good news for me I got A's in all my classes last semester and you know how much harder community college is compaired to Law School (joke).

Comments

  1. I love reading your posts. I can actually hear your voice in my head. I am glad that you got your playstation 3 back and that you both did well in school.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts