Sweet Sweet Freedom

I have my Husband back!!!!  Spencer took his last final Friday afternoon but still suffers from left over stress from all his hard work.  Friday night Spencer's section was going out for an "end of the year" celebration at a bar called The Max in downtown Tulsa.  It is a ghetto 80's bar that Spencer was told was like the restaurant "The Max" from Saved By The Bell... it was a little off the mark.  Although it did have some fun old fashion arcades, and the best part about the bar was on their food menu, a Lunchable.... needless to say we didn't eat anything. Then once the chants of chug chug chug started we decided it was time for us to go home.   But it was really nice for me to meet all his law buddies, they thought Spencer had made me up.  But they do know my Spencer all too well and got him his special drink, Dr. Pepper :)

I also finished my finals this week and I aced my Psychology final, whoop whoop!!!  Overall I feel pretty good about my grades.  Going back to school is a lot harder than I thought it would be, and it really gets in the way of "life".  But I do see the finish line and that makes all the difference!
Max eating the left over Corn on the Cob and the best place to eat it.. in the window, Spencer enjoying some newly found free time, Katie as I always am, and Wienz cuddled in my lap.
 The weather has been getting warmer and warmer and my pure white skin was calling for some sweet sunshine!  So on Saturday Spencer and I went for a swim at the complex and had Megan and Samantha (friends from my work) come to join us.  The water was ICE cold and I took a few dunks to get used to it.  Then my skin seemed to enjoy the sunshine a little too much and got a miner burn!!!  Later that night Spencer wanted to go see Thor, so Samantha and I joined him.  Pretty good movie although I think what the plot lined lacked the eye candy made up for.
Megan and Samantha, soaking up the sun ;)
I still cannot believe that Spencer is done with his first year of Law...hallelujah!!! (only 2.5 - 3 to go)

Comments

Popular Posts