Happy Holidays
The Christmas season is finally here and we are ready to go!! The moment Thanksgiving was done we were putting up our tree and decorations. However, I think someone must have stolen one of our Christmas tubs because I can't find the outdoor lights. Spencer says that it is very unlikely someone would have gone into our garage and just left with our Christmas tub...but I still have my suspicions. Even without our outdoor lights we have been enjoying the Christmas Spirit.
I change out our decoration vases sitting next to the TV every holiday...and so far this has been my favorite... Spencer even said that it might be Pintrest worthy...not quite but sweet of my man to say!
(Ok see that big gift.. I don't know what it is..super excited... but the other day I was hanging out with the dogs while Spencer was taking a final. Max jumps down from my lap, walks over to it, sniffs, then lifts his leg and start peeing on it. I have not had that kind of problem from him in a while and they were just outside!!! So their sits my gift and a little something extra from Max. Spencer informs me that Max's addition will not harm the present...mmm interesting, it is invincible to urine...)
Spencer is finishing up finals week, one more on Friday. I was really stressed out for him because I felt like I had seen him more often then I normally do during this time. Meaning that Spencer was not spending as much time studying as he normally does. But he informed me that he already finished half of his work load in October... then he started cleaning the house. Cleaning is his way out of Studying. I know I should be stronger and make him study...but his "Study~Cleaning" is his best work! Example...I go to bed and wake up to a clean kitchen, dishes done, counters wiped, and floor swept... it's amazing!! Plus, I have not been up to cleaning for a while. The moment Thanksgiving ended I got sick... CRAZY right??? I don't get sick...it just doesn't happen. Spencer did a great job of taking care of me...but from a distance. He was deathly afraid of getting sick at finals time. Lucky for him, he didn't get sick. After a week of a crazy sore throat, coughing, and having a hard time breathing I decided that I had a cold. I actually called in sick, first time this year, I really thought I could make it a whole year without calling in :( Took another week to get over it then I was back to health...or so I thought. It was about this time that my first bout of food poisoning occurred. It was nothing serious, I just spent a LOT of time with my good friend Mr. Toilet. On the plus side I lost 2 pounds!!!
We are planning on spending Christmas here in Tulsa, just us and the dogs. I haven't done anything about presents yet, I am just a little behind. But we are really excited to head to Salt Lake for New Years. I have never just stayed in Salt Lake for a long period of time...this is going to be fun!!


Comments
Post a Comment