The (dun dun dunnn!!) BAR
Now that we were back from vacation the only item left on our summer to-do list was.... THE BAR!! Let the countdown begin! It was a two day test on July 30th and 31st. The first day was 16 essay questions and the second day was 200 multiple choice questions. All of his hard work and life dreams were to be determined by the success that he had on those two day....no pressure right?? He was getting a little bit, shall we say, stressed out for this exam. Between sleepless nights and long study sessions he began to have this haggard look about him.
![]() |
| In order to help look less haggard, we gave Spencer a hair cut. That boy has a lot of hair on his head!! I was tempted to leave the fohawk... ;) |
Because Spencer was using all available brain power to study, I decided I would become the "Good Wife". I bought him a treat basket filled with all sorts of yummy snacks that he could need. The fridge was full of pop to keep him going, as well as healthy foods to keep his brain going. I made sure the house was always clean and he always had clean clothes to wear. Dinner was always taken care of and dishes were always done. (BTW still waiting for my dishwasher that I was promised to have back in January). Spencer never had a chore to do or had to help in any way. His wish was my desire. I told him that I was trying to prove how awesome of a wife I could be if I didn't have to work all the time. That soon became our joke around the house, that I was being "The Good Wife" today. Plus, I had to take advantage of the refreshed feeling that vacation always gives you. ;)
| There is my tired Spencer after a hard days work!! |
| Max is pretty cute.... |
We have been playing some pretty crazy rounds of Rummikub...
|
The weekend before the Bar the weather was perfect. It was warm outside but the humidity was low, so you could actually go outside without dying! We made some yummy food and relaxed-trying to get his mind off of the Bar.
Soon enough the big day had arrived. In order to psych up for the test and stay positive, Spencer bought some music (you know the kind from the 90's) that you use to get psyched up for football games. Game time was here and Spencer was ready for it! I leave for work way to early in the morning but I wished him the best and spent the whole day at work stressing out about him. My future was also being decided in those two days...gah!!
He came home pretty positive each day but was just exhausted. Looking back I wished that I had taken off the mornings off work so I could have made him a yummy healthy breakfast and sent him off with a smile. But my man made it through and I am proud of him. We will find out the results on September 9th.
Now what does our future hold?? Only God knows and we are doing our best to have faith in Him and know that He will lead us where we need to go.
{But if you happen to know a vacant, benefits eligible, JD or MBA position available just give us a ring, ok ;) }
He came home pretty positive each day but was just exhausted. Looking back I wished that I had taken off the mornings off work so I could have made him a yummy healthy breakfast and sent him off with a smile. But my man made it through and I am proud of him. We will find out the results on September 9th.
Now what does our future hold?? Only God knows and we are doing our best to have faith in Him and know that He will lead us where we need to go.
{But if you happen to know a vacant, benefits eligible, JD or MBA position available just give us a ring, ok ;) }
| Wienz squeezed himself under Spencer's legs and was quite happy |
.jpg)


wishing you guys hear good news soon!!! ... i can only imagine how stressed you guys must be waiting for results! and kudos to you being such a good wife... your hubby is a lucky guy! :)
ReplyDelete