Celebrations Galore

We had a full house in December.  I was so blessed to have my whole family fly out for my graduation and stay for Christmas. Minus one sister who is having the time of her life in Japan!  This post is more of a  photo dump...sorry.  

I, Katie Lynn Coons, graduated from nursing school on December 18th....can I get a holla!  The day before, my wonderful in-laws flew in the afternoon.  I was able to pick them up and meet Spencer for dinner, getting some much needed Coons time in.  Then we waited for my family to fly in.  They were going to be trouble ;)  It took two full cars to get them to the house, but we did it!!  The babes were just so happy to out of the confines of the plane and see the doggies.    

See that shiny gold look'n stain on my sweater...that's my pin!! I was a little cheap and didn't pay for the fancy one and they wouldn't let us bring whatever one we wanted (which I could have totally gotten away with!!) but oh well...that is my tiny badge of honor.








Samantha's' grandmother set up a huge party for us.  I was amazed!!  She made the huge balloon stands and nurses, it was so cool.  She had great themed candy from marshmallows in jars (cotton balls), pretzels with chocolate (thermometers) cookies (looked like hearts with EKG strips, and nurse hats) and so much more!!



After that celebration, we began to get ready for Christmas.  Everything was really low key at this house!!
The babes loved the dogs, I'm not sure the feeling was reciprocated...





We spent a lot of time hanging out, trying to play games, taking the boys for walks, and keeping the doggies from attacking.

that is how we say AMEN to a prayer in this house!!

Sorry Bryn, in every photo you had hair in you face, but this one makes you look windblown romantic!!


We went to a church in Tulsa that puts up a gazillion Christmas lights!  The boys were so cute but only wanted to look at one single light bulb, touch it, and say Pretty! 








We even had some snow!!  The last Saturday the family was going to be in Tulsa, we were able to sit and watch big snowflakes fall all morning and into the afternoon.  

I am so blessed to have my WHOLE (Coons and Knowltons) family with me and appreciate all they have done for Spencer and I.  The last few years have been very momentous for Spencer and I, we have accomplishing some life long dreams.

Comments

Popular Posts